Review for The Room Mate by Kendall Ryan








About the Book
The last time I saw my best friend’s younger brother, he was a geek wearing braces. But when Cannon shows up to crash in my spare room, I get a swift reality check.

Now twenty-four, he’s broad shouldered and masculine, and so sinfully sexy, I want to climb him like the jungle gyms we used to enjoy. At six-foot-something with lean muscles hiding under his T-shirt, a deep sexy voice, and full lips that pull into a smirk when he studies me, he’s pure temptation.

Fresh out of a messy breakup, he doesn’t want any entanglements. But I can resist, right?

I’m holding strong until the third night of our new arrangement when we get drunk and he confesses his biggest secret of all: he’s cursed when it comes to sex. Apparently he’s a god in bed, and women instantly fall in love with him.

I’m calling bullshit. In fact, I’m going to prove him wrong, and if I rack up a few much-needed orgasms in the process, all the better.

There’s no way I’m going to fall in love with Cannon. But once we start…I realize betting against him may have been the biggest mistake of my life.





Kim's Review

Kendall Ryan's "The Room Mate" is a great read. Cannon is finishing medical school and working tons of hours at the hospital. He goes home one night to find his apartment trashed so he couch surfs until he can find somewhere to stay. His sister talks to her best friend about letting Cannon stay with her, little does she know that he has had a crush on his older sister's best friend since he was a teen. What happens when she sees Cannon after all these years again? Will she let him stay? Who trashed his apartment? What happens when one night changes everything? Find out this and more in this hot as hell read!!!

5 out of 5 stars





Extended Excerpt:

Cannon

Grabbing my dirty clothes from the floor, I opened the bathroom door, moving with purpose toward my room

When I ran bang into something solid. The impact knocked the pile of clothes I'd been holding in front of my groin out of my hands. A gray-and-brown blur flashed by my feet with a jingle of tags. Paige gasped in surprise and stumbled a step back. Instinctively I reached out to steady her, gripping her shoulders.

“I’m sorry,” I murmured, noticing that she slept in nothing but a T-shirt that barely covered her ass. The thin material hugged her curves and left her delicious rack on display.

After she righted herself, Paige’s gaze wandered down the length of my nude torso, stopping at my crotch. Her eyes widened and her full lips parted, the apples of her cheeks turning a pretty shade of pink. My erection hadn't fully died down yet; my spent cock still hung long and heavy between my thighs. And under her heated gaze, it twitched with interest, thickening and beginning to rise again.

“You can touch it if you want,” I murmured, amused by her response. There had been more than just astonishment in those pretty wide eyes. I was pretty sure there was interest, and maybe even desire.

A noise of strangled surprise escaped her lips.

This was just too much fun. I wasn’t in a hurry to go anywhere, but I cleared my throat and her eyes jumped back up to mine.

“You okay?” I asked.

“Enchilada had to pee,” she murmured, breathless.

Right, the dog. So that was what had run past us into Paige's bedroom. I nodded once, a smirk pulling up my mouth. I'd have to sneak the little mop a few thank-you treats in the morning. This was the most fun I’d had all day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reviews for The Bellator Saga: The First Trilogy by Cecilia London

6 Days Until Rhapsody by Cecilia London

Promo for The Hellions Ride Series by Chelsea Camaron