Reviews for Hot Damn & Lady and the Champ by Katherine Lace



Maddy is a hot single momma with attitude. She’s only interested in a fake relationship, but I want her forever.

I met Maddy when I pulled her out of a burning building. One minute I’m doing my job, the next there’s a naked woman in my arms. Look, I’m a professional. I don’t cross lines, but she’s giving me every reason to. She’s gorgeous and single. 

Jackpot.

Except she wants nothing to do with me. All she wants is a fake boyfriend for a few weeks. Someone who’ll go on dates with her, dote on her toddler, and treat her like the hottie she is.

She’s crazy if she thinks I’m pretending. I spend more time fantasizing about her curvy body than doing my damn job. I’m not going anywhere without her.

She's mine-the only flame I will never extinguish.

Author's Note: Hot Damn is a full-length, standalone romance novel! For a limited time, it comes with a copy of Lady and the Champ, romantic comedy, and two other bad boy books!

Kim's Review

Katherine Lace's "Hot Damn" is a great read. Maddy is in the shower when she gets a rude awakening, her door getting pounded on, but it's not her front door, it's her bathroom door, the one she's behind. How in the hell did someone get into her apartment? What do they want? To say she's not expecting who is on the other side of the door is an understatement. Jesse is the interim fire chief. He's been called to an apartment building on fire and is going door to door to clear the building when he comes to a locked door with sound on the other side, so he breaks down the door to find the person inside. What he doesn't expect is the naked woman in the shower who doesn't want to come out. He does what any firefighter does, he breaks down the bathroom door and drags her out of the shower, naked as the day she was born. What happens when Maddy asks him for a favor that he can't refuse? Find out this and more in this hot as hell read!!!

5 out of 5 stars

********************************



He’s a single dad, and he needs a lady

Chloe

I massage naked guys for a living, but it’s strictly business. As a physical therapist, I get my hands on the hottest guys in sports, but I’m a professional. I have rules.

And I’m *this* close to breaking every one of them. 

It’s all his fault: Austin “The Champ” Sherwood, the gorgeous football god. He’s most valuable on the field, and most desired in the bedroom. He’s my obnoxious patient. I hate him. I want him. But we’re forced together as he's recovering from a season-ending injury.

Rejecting him should be easy. I shouldn’t want to date a client, but my heart melts when I see him with his baby daughter. A football god who’s not a player? He's a dream-come-true, but I can’t date him. Our forbidden romance could get me fired. 

But what will we lose if we walk away?

Austin

They call me the Champ, but I’m no player

Let’s get one thing straight: I don’t date. When I see women, it’s just to get laid. That’s the way it is when you’re a single dad. Between my football career and raising my kid, I have no time to play the field. My world revolved around my baby girl until Chloe.

She’s my stuck-up, hot as hell physical therapist. She’s mouthy. Gorgeous. Smart as hell. And she hates me. She doesn’t like football, and I’m a wide-receiver. She doesn’t have kids—I’m a single dad. 

Girls like her don’t go for guys like me, but I can’t get her out of my damn mind. I’ll play again when I heal from my injury, but her hands are the only ones I want on my body. She’s all attitude and sass until her clothes hit the floor. My daughter needs a mother—and Chloe's perfect.

I've got one goal in mind, and it's not just scoring with the Lady.

I want the whole nine yards. 

Note: This football romance is a full-length standalone novel with a HEA.

Kim's Review

Katherine Lace's "Lady and the Champ" is a sexy standalone. This book had a little bit of everything: humor, love, family, and some action for all of us. Chloe is a physical therapist but she's over her newest client. The Champ drives her nuts with his amazing body, but his ego leaves something to be desired. After a season ending injury he needs her more than ever. What she doesn't expect is when his ex shows up with a baby. He's a dad?! She didn't see that coming. What happens when things change? What happens when she can't resist anymore? Find out this and more in this hot read!!!

5 out of 5 stars

********************************

Kat is a country girl who recently moved to the big city, and she loves trying all the restaurants and coffee shops in her new neighborhood. Katherine was a student of journalism, and has been a lifelong reader and passionate writer. Bad boy romance has always been a bit of a guilty pleasure for her, so Kat is excited to be writing steamy romance for her awesome fans!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reviews for The Bellator Saga: The First Trilogy by Cecilia London

6 Days Until Rhapsody by Cecilia London

Promo for The Hellions Ride Series by Chelsea Camaron