Promo for Jaybird by M.A. Foster


Jayla

I’ve known Zach since I was nearly six years old.
He was my first crush.
My first kiss.
My first love… my only love.
He was my guy.

But then everything changed.

A year ago, Jayla King, had the world at her fingertips. A loving family. Two amazing best friends.
A promising music career. And the heart of the only boy she’s ever loved. 

Until her world came crashing down around her.

Zach

I’ve known Jayla since I was six years old.
She was my first crush.
My first kiss.
My first love… my only love.
She was my girl.

But then everything changed.

A year ago, Zach Easton thought he had it all. A promising football career, friends, and after the best summer vacation of his life, he had the girl of his dreams. His girl.
Or so he thought.

After professing their love to each other, she disappeared without a word.
Now she’s back and living in his hometown. 

And Zach wants answers.

*Not recommended for readers under the age of 18 due to language, sexual references, and mild violence.
Jaybird is a standalone in a series.






About M.A. Foster

M.A Foster was born and raised in Tampa, Florida and is currently suffering from empty nest syndrome in Land O’Lakes, Florida with her husband and her crazy dog, Rocky. When she’s not reading or writing, she’s searching for chocolate.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reviews for The Bellator Saga: The First Trilogy by Cecilia London

6 Days Until Rhapsody by Cecilia London

Promo for The Hellions Ride Series by Chelsea Camaron