Promo for Coming Out by Jourdyn Kelly

 
 

Title: Coming Out (An LA Lovers Book) \
Author: Jourdyn Kelly 
Genre: Contemporary Romance (Lesbian)
Release Date: August 21, 2017 
Cover Designer: Jourdyn Kelly
Hosted by: Buoni Amici Press, LLC

.
Ellie Montgomery had a secret. Beyond being a mother, a best friend, and a baker of incredible desserts, there was something deeper in her soul that she had been forced to deny. Something she had never planned on revealing. Not even to those closest to her. Then she walked into Ellie’s Diner and everything changed. Dr. Hunter Vale was burnt out. A recent tragedy had her reexamining her life and career. A chance meeting at a local diner showed Hunter exactly what she was missing and she knew she would do everything she could to make her dreams a reality. The problem was, Hunter didn’t know if her advances would be reciprocated. And, if they were, would her past destroy the possibility of a sweet future?

Click to Read Chapter One of Coming Out

I’ve been in Houston, Texas, writing novels and designing websites since 2009. Moving here was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made, because I’ve been able to live wonderfully, and write my heart out. I’ve always enjoyed the arts in one form or another. Music sets the mood, reading stimulates my brain, and writing allows me to utilize my imagination in any way I want. I’ve been writing stories since I was a teen, and figured out writing was my passion when I finished my first novel, Something About Eve. I love being captivated by books that lead me into different, exotic places, and through impossible scenarios. I love being able to become someone else for a time. Reading has always inspired me to bring my own characters out to play. My hope is that my writing will inspire others, or at the least, give them a way to escape from everyday life for a little while. I spend my time writing, training for and competing in triathlons, and caring for what is really a zoo with 5 dogs, 2 cats, a bearded dragon, 2 frogs, 2 turtles, fish, and an axolotl. I love bringing my characters out for everyone to meet. My goal is to keep writing in many different genres, as I feel there shouldn't be anything limiting writers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reviews for The Bellator Saga: The First Trilogy by Cecilia London

6 Days Until Rhapsody by Cecilia London

Promo for The Hellions Ride Series by Chelsea Camaron