Promo for Shane's Truth by V.F. Mason

Title: Shane's Truth
Author: V.F. Mason
Genre: NA Romance
Release Date: August 10, 2017 
Falling in love was never part of the plan…
Serena is the daughter of a mogul millionaire. 
New York Heiress. 
Lover of the finer things and spoiled since birth. 
But with dreams of becoming a designer slipping through her hands after a minor mishap. 
Her father ships her off to Texas, to make her appreciate, the lifestyle she takes for granted. Can she handle living in the south, to right her wrongs, to pursue her dreams?
Serena
Living carelessly through life to dull my pain, I didn't pay attention to my father's threats.
When he had issued an ultimatum after yet another stunt, I thought he was joking.
Either work on the ranch in the middle of nowhere for the entire summer or lose any chance of making it as a fashion designer...
I had no choice but to agree.
Determined to follow my dreams, I traveled to Texas with one goal in mind: to prove my father wrong.
However, with all my planning, I didn't consider one thing.
Him.
Shane
Leaving everything behind, I came here one year ago to find out the truth.
But I never expected for it to destroy so many lives.
Leaving in the aftermath, I struggled to find myself in this new world I had created...
Until she showed up, bringing more added chaos with herself than it was humanly possible.
Every part of me wanted to claim her, but succumbing to those desires was a big mistake.
We didn’t belong with each other, and I couldn’t help but feel she was hiding something.
But when did I listen to what was best?
V.F.Mason always loved reading books and had quite a few fights with her momma over the genre she liked (romance, duh!) She studied filmmaking and thought that would feed her desire for stories, but that didn't happen. 
Finally, when she was tired of all those voices in her head, she sat down and wrote a book. It was a huge decision to make and she thanks her friends and family for supporting her in it.When she is not writing, she can be found with her friends doing all sorts of crazy things or reading recent romance books that were written by her favorite authors.
HEAD OVER TO THE AUTHOR'S PAGE 
PINNED POST AND ENTER
HOSTED BY:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reviews for The Bellator Saga: The First Trilogy by Cecilia London

6 Days Until Rhapsody by Cecilia London

Promo for The Hellions Ride Series by Chelsea Camaron