Teaser for Untouchable by Kristen Hope Mazzola



This book with rev your heart!
Untouchable by Kristen Hope Mazzola releases on September 8th!
An Unacceptables MC Romance
ADD to your TBR >> http://bit.ly/2fyiCZe

The life I live is a dangerous one:
I am an outlaw.
A proud member of the Unacceptables MC.

Our club is a family and we will do anything to protect it - and I mean anything.

The dust was finally settling from our last war. I was sober, the MC was healing from our loss, and life was getting back to normal. But regicide cannot go unpunished.

And when a newcomer arrives and threatens all that we hold dear...well, he better watch his back, because...

I am Trent Laurence.
I will stop at nothing to protect what I believe in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reviews for The Bellator Saga: The First Trilogy by Cecilia London

6 Days Until Rhapsody by Cecilia London

Promo for The Hellions Ride Series by Chelsea Camaron