Review for Gambling on the Outlaw by Margaret Madigan



He's gambled everything...except his heart.

Beth Caldwell is no man's property. A gambler's widow with a willful, independent streak, she's already courting trouble after rejecting an offer of marriage from a foul-tempered and land-hungry cattle baron. But when Beth discovers a handsome outlaw hiding in her barn, she lands in a whole new heap of trouble...

Isaac Collins survived the Civil War only to find himself scapegoated for stagecoach robbery and murder. With nothing left to lose, he gambled everything on revenge and barely escaped with his life. Now he's relying on the kindness of a fierce, strong-willed woman...and God help him if there isn't something both sweet and forbidden simmering between them.

But Beth's rejected suitor is no gentleman. He'll do whatever it takes to get her land. And in Nevada, everything rides on a high-stakes game of chance...especially love and death.

Shawna's Review

Gambling on the Outlaw is the first book in the Nevada Bounty series by Margaret Madigan. This series in not only a historical romance but it is a western as well, and one of my first western series ever. I have to say I was a little worried I wouldn’t like it since I have never been a been western book type of gal, but I was pleasantly surprised. Margaret does a good job at keeping me interested in the book with the romance, a little action, and a good story-line to back it all up. You are not just introduced to the two main characters but you are introduced to the whole town and enough information about the other characters that you want to see where their life heads after this story ends.

4 out of 5 stars

**********************************

From the Author

I write romance for Entangled Publishing and Evernight Publishing. I write and indie-publish romance and sci-fi through M&M Publishing. 

I'm an Oregon Ducks fan. 

I'm a donut and pastry addict (pretty much any carbs, really). 

I like cats.

I'm terrified of balloons. 

When I’m not writing you’ll find me in a college classroom teaching English and, of course, wrangling my family. 

Thanks for visiting my page. I love it when my readers review my work on Amazon, GoodReads, Barnes and Noble, blogs, or wherever else they think of. When you talk about something I've written, not only does it make me ridiculously happy, it also lets other readers know it's a great read and they should run out and buy it. So if you enjoy something I’ve written, please review it! I'll love you forever if you do.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reviews for The Bellator Saga: The First Trilogy by Cecilia London

6 Days Until Rhapsody by Cecilia London

Promo for The Hellions Ride Series by Chelsea Camaron