Promo for Blood in the Shadows by Allyson Lindt

Blood in the Shadows

An Urban Fantasy Series

From Allyson Lindt

She Loves. She Dies. She is Reborn





Blood in the Shadows (Legacy Book 1)

She Loves. She Dies. She is Reborn.

Odin cursed this Valkyrie to that fate. She just hasn't remembered yet.

With each life she should live long enough to recall her past and become a fierce warrior, accompanying the souls of her equals to the afterlife. But someone keeps killing her before she gets that far.

The immortal men she's loved throughout history have joined forces to find and save her, before her life is once again abruptly ended. But recruiting and seducing an assassin of her caliber, trained to trust no one, and to be one with the shadows, is no easy task.

If they don't help her remember before death finds her again, the least of her concerns will be if she gets another chance at life. All of humanity's future hangs in the balance.

Author's Note: The Legacy Series is a #whychoose dark urban fantasy with some scorching FF action mixed in. The books contain mention of self-harm, thoughts of suicide, and physical assault


Legacy Excerpt

“Would you believe me if I said I'm not that kind of girl?”

“Would you bend yourself over my knee if I told you I spank little girls who lie to me?” Min countered.

Kirby’s imagination plummeted into the gutter, where she not only bent herself over, but she was also willingly bare-assed and begging him to use her when he was done. Fucking hell, she needed to get laid. But she wasn’t impressed by any asshole who thought he was owed her submission just because he demanded it. Especially with the rapid shift from casual conversation to ass-slapping. “Is this where you order me back to your room, so you can teach me how a good girl behaves?”

“Never. This is where I earn your trust and respect, so I’m worthy of taking you back to my room. As for teaching… I don’t do that. I want you comfortable with the rules before we play,” Min said.

Gwydion leaned in, mouth near her ear. “You don’t have to respect me first, as long as we both have fun.” His tone was playful.

She hid her amusement better this time. “How much trust is possible if we’re all keeping secrets?”

“As much as you give to any stranger you won’t tell your real name.” Min’s reply tugged at that same thread of fear inside. The one he evoked by being here.

It was probably the best and worst response she could have. Her body was humming a lovely you only live once tune. “None of them have been gods.”

“And yet, you’re still here.” Each time Min looked her over, another spike of heat flooded her body. But it was more than that. It was as though his dark gaze called directly to her soul.

“Maybe I’m hoping for at least a little seduction.”

“Would you liked to be wooed and seduced?” Min grazed his fingers along the back of her arm. His voice was deep and hypnotic. “I’ll tell you how stunning you are. How fierce and beautiful. That the sun rises on your smile and sets with your grief. That the ocean can’t compete with the vast potential I see in your eyes. That the finest porcelain could never compare to your skin. I’ll kneel at your feet and worship you until you sing. I’ll bathe you in oil and shower you in rose petals. I can tell you all of that, and you’ll know I mean every word. But you still won’t trust it or me.”

About Allyson Lindt

Allyson Lindt is a full-time geek and a fuller-time contemporary romance author. She likes her stories with sweet geekiness and heavy spice, because cubicle dwellers need love too. She loves a sexy happily-ever-after and helping deserving cubicle dwellers find their futures together.

Find Allyson Lindt Online

Website | Facebook | Twitter | Newsletter

Comments

  1. Really helpful post. thanks for sharing this type of information with us. i really appreciated this information. Checkout plz
    More See

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Reviews for The Bellator Saga: The First Trilogy by Cecilia London

6 Days Until Rhapsody by Cecilia London

Promo for The Hellions Ride Series by Chelsea Camaron