Promo for Pakhan's Salvation by V.F. Mason

Title: Pakhan's Salvation
Series: Pakhan Duet Book Two
Author: V.F. Mason
Genre: Mafia Romance w/Dark Elements
Rosa 
My life changed in the span of twenty-four hours. 
My family had tried their best to make my world as familiar as possible yet something about their touch and words always felt wrong. 
Only in my dreams, in the arms of the amber-eyed stranger, I found solace. 
Until the Pakhan of Bratva showed up, claiming I belonged to him. 
Pakhan 
Rosa Giovani became mine. 
Only I’d failed to protect her from the evil neither of us expected. 
Pakhan of Bratva lost the desire to keep his sanity intact and settled in the darkness, so consuming he never wanted to come back from it. 
Until we could meet again, I vowed to destroy everyone and everything in my wake for shattering our hearts. 
Warning: It is necessary to read first Pakhan’s Rose, before starting Pakhan’s Salvation. This book concludes the Pakhan Duet series.
 
“WOW!! I can't even put in to words, just WOW!” - 5 star Goodreads Review
“Flawlessly plotted and full of sex and suspense, Pakhan's Salvation by V.F. Mason was an incredible story that I did not want to end.” - 5 Star Review from Just Let Me Read
V.F.Mason always loved reading books and had quite a few fights with her momma over the genre she liked (romance, duh!) She studied filmmaking and thought that would feed her desire for stories, but that didn't happen. 
Finally, when she was tired of all those voices in her head, she sat down and wrote a book. It was a huge decision to make and she thanks her friends and family for supporting her in it.When she is not writing, she can be found with her friends doing all sorts of crazy things or reading recent romance books that were written by her favorite authors.
 
HOSTED BY:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reviews for The Bellator Saga: The First Trilogy by Cecilia London

6 Days Until Rhapsody by Cecilia London

Promo for The Hellions Ride Series by Chelsea Camaron