Promo for Starstruck by Paige Thomas



***** Special price for a limited time only. Grab it while it's hot! *****

The faceless woman who haunts rock legend Jesse Maurello's dreams is just a myth, a steamy byproduct of his vivid imagination and too many days on the road. Yet something about the green-eyed vision he meets on the plane to New York calls to him, in more ways than one. He will have her beneath him--or on top of him--tonight.

Career-driven graphic artist Samantha Raven has many talents, her psychic abilities among them. But nothing could've prepared her for the talents of a sexy rock god who seduces her into his bed--or the obsessed fan who threatens her life. Her sizzling night of passion with the infamous Jerico front man is purely chance...or is it? Betrayal and danger follow their wild ride of orgasmic exploration. Seems fate had a plan neither Jesse nor Sam saw coming.

Publisher's note: This is a re-release of a previously published book.

***********************

From the Author

Having escaped a career in I.T, and then later, closing a small retail business, I began to write and haven't looked back. I'm now a full-time wife, mother and author, and my little family and I live on the sunny central coast of New South Wales, Australia. It's really hot here!

My debut novel Starstruck was originally released by Ellora's Cave Publishing in 2013, with my first short story Count Me In following close behind. Since parting ways with the now defunct publisher, I decided to become an independent author, revamping and re-releasing both books with brand new covers.

I'm addicted to good music, good books, good conversation and the occasional good whiskey. If I'm not writing, then I've probably got my head in a book. I'm sometimes sarcastic and I sometimes swear, but most people tend to love me anyway.

I think the best part about writing is letting your imagination run amuck without the consequences of being arrested at the end of the day. There aren’t any rules and you can pour your heart and soul into someone else’s world for a while. Sometimes it can be very therapeutic. I sit down at my desk, plug in my earphones, and let my mind take me wherever it wants to go. It’s like mental skinny-dipping, in a way.

My influences are Stephen King, Dean Koontz, J.R. Ward and Megan Hart.

I'm currently working on my next novel...

Paige Thomas



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reviews for The Bellator Saga: The First Trilogy by Cecilia London

6 Days Until Rhapsody by Cecilia London

Promo for The Hellions Ride Series by Chelsea Camaron