Review for Seduction Games by Allyson Lindt

Let the Games Begin!

Seduction Games (previously released as Will Game for Cookies) is book 1 of 2 in the Game for Cookies series, and it's on sale now!

Blurb

Andi’s been denied funding—again—to expand her cookie business, and walked in on her boyfriend screwing another woman. Saying she’s had better days is an understatement.
Kane and Isaiah, her online gaming partners and the cutest couple ever as far as Andi’s concerned, know exactly how to cheer her up. They’re thinking road trip to Las Vegas, compete in a national first person shooter competition for a cash grand prize, and find her a one night stand to take her mind off her cheating ex.
Andi’s all in… except she’s not sure she can seduce a random hookup. Isaiah and Kane offer to give her some hands-on experience. With each new lesson, it becomes harder for Andi to remember the guys are just friends.
If Andi can’t put some distance between their seductive three-way hookups and her heart, it will cost their team the competition, and she’ll lose two of the best friends she’s ever had.

My Review



Allyson Lindt's "Seduction Games" is the first book in the Game for Cookies series. Let me just say first and foremost, no one - and I mean no one - writes a smart M/M/F menage as well as Allyson Lindt! The gaming and the situations could have come straight out of my real life - it's that well-written. The sex is beyond amazing. Mmmm....mmmm....mmmm....more please! I can't wait to read about Julie and Dante (do they connect? OMG!) in the next book!




5 out of 5 stars



Excerpt

Kane nudged Isaiah, and they shared another look. That would be nice—to have conversations without ever saying a word. Isaiah squeezed my hand before pulling away. “We’ll teach you.”
“How to seduce a guy?” I couldn’t keep the disbelief from my voice. “I don’t think that’s a teachable kind of thing. Especially in the next two days.”
Kane raised his brows and drew his lips into a thin line. “If you’re not interested, say no.”
I was, though. As completely implausible as the outcome seemed, I liked the idea of feeding James a taste of his own medicine, and I couldn’t have asked for more gorgeous or patient instructors. “I’m interested. When do we start?”
“Now.” Isaiah scooted to my side of the booth, boxing me in. His heat seeped into my arm, drawing already tingling nerve endings further to life. He shifted so he faced me, knee resting on the vinyl and pressing into my leg. When he tugged on one of my braids, I almost groaned. Where had that come from?
When I got a room tonight and had a little alone time, I was going to spend some time gliding my fingers over every inch of my body where these two touched in my fantasies. It was kind of a shame I’d left my vibrator behind, but over the past few months, I’d gotten good at getting myself off while James snored away next to me. At least tonight, I wouldn’t have to be quiet.

About Allyson Lindt

Allyson Lindt is a full-time geek and a fuller-time contemporary romance author. She prefers that her geeky heroes come with the alpha expansion pack and adores a heroine who can hold her own in a boardroom. She loves a sexy happily-ever-after and helping deserving cubicle dwellers find their futures together.

Find Allyson Lindt Online

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reviews for The Bellator Saga: The First Trilogy by Cecilia London

6 Days Until Rhapsody by Cecilia London

Promo for The Hellions Ride Series by Chelsea Camaron