Review for Lily Luchesi's Bad Reputation



She's a mercenary on a mission.

Bree Carson is an Undead assassin who makes her living using her supernatural abilities to kill criminals of all kinds, protecting humanity. But Chicago's new mayor wants her and all other paranormals either jailed or killed, and Bree's bad reputation has her at the top of the list.

When she's arrested one night, she's confronted by the mayor...but not for an execution. Ilona wants to hire Bree for a very specific mission that will prove to be personal and potentially harmful to them both.

Can they put their differences aside in order to save a life?


My Review

Lily Luchesi's "Bad Reputation" is a standalone tale with a similar feel/mythology to her amazing Paranormal Detectives Series. This little book has a huge twist in it! I can say that I totally didn't see it coming, which is amazing after reading so many of Lily's books. Once again, the writing jumps off the page and you can easily imagine yourself in the heroine's place. Overall, an amazing short read and a great way to get introduced to Luchesi's writing if you've never read her before.


5 out of 5 stars









Lily Luchesi is the author of one of my favorite series, The Paranormal Detectives Series!



My Reviews for The Paranormal Detectives Series:

Lily Luchesi's "Vampires Don't Drink Blue Blood" is the prequel for the Paranormal Detectives series, but I read it last. This is a short story where the two main characters are ships passing in the night. I was glad to see the type of relationship Angelica and Dave have. I liked getting to see more of Angelica's backstory and character. The banter is pretty good! Definitely wets your whistle for the series!

4.5 out of 5 stars


Lily Luchesi's "Stake-Out" and "Miranda's Rights" are the first two tales in the Paranormal Detectives series. I loved them. I couldn't put them down. I loved the mythology of the vampires and other beings. The precognition and memory recall was an interesting feature as well. There is a "closed door" approach to the intimate scenes. In "Stake-Out," your heart cries out for Danny & Angelica. "Miranda's Rights" starts with a bombshell and the action never ceases! I will definitely be reading more from this author!

4.5 out of 5 stars

Lily Luchesi's "Life Sentence" is the third tale in the Paranormal Detectives series. Once again there is an ensemble cast. The main characters Angelica & Danny are back. There are all new struggles for them to face. I like the past memories aspect and the twists that makes for. The writing flows well and keeps you reading. I can't wait to read #4.

4.5 out of 5 stars

Lily Luchesi's "Right to Silence" is the fourth tale in the Paranormal Detectives series. I think this one is the best one so far! It was brave to chance a big chunk of the novel on a M/M relationship. The plot has more and more going on...there's Hell, Legion, etc...and the ensemble cast keeps growing larger! In each tale, they vanquish mighty foes, but how will Danny and Angelica ever get past what has happened? I can not wait for #5!

5 out of 5 stars

Lily Luchesi's "Last Rites" is the fifth tale in the Paranormal Detectives series. What a great way to further the series! This tale takes a very non-traditional route. I don't want to give too much away, but Danny & Angelica's rocky road continues. The addition of the character August is an amazing twist. So many twists and turns in this wonderful masterpiece of a web. I hear there will be a spin-off called "Never Again" coming soon and I can't wait to read it.

4.5 out of 5 stars

Lily Luchesi's "Never Again" is a spin-off of the Paranormal Detectives series, but you can read it as a standalone. Ever since Sean was a character in the PD series, I have wanted to know his story. Such an interesting character and mythology of sirens. I like the historical connections a lot. I think we all need a few more siren rock stars in our lives! As always, Lily Luchesi weaves an amazing web - a detailed and wondrous storyline.

4.5 out of 5 stars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reviews for The Bellator Saga: The First Trilogy by Cecilia London

6 Days Until Rhapsody by Cecilia London

Promo for The Hellions Ride Series by Chelsea Camaron