Teaser for Skirt Steak by Vanessa Vale


Skirt Steak by Vanessa Vale releases on April 4th!
One cowboy is never enough...

Amazon -- on release day!

The Duke boys were nicknamed for cuts of meat. Sir Loin Of Beef. T-Bone. Tri-Tip. Porterhouse. We were a ranching family after all. And me? I was known as Skirt Steak. I didn’t think much of it until Cash and Bennett, because they told me—and showed me—how much they liked my pink center, said it was juicy and lick-their-lips good.

I was going take their word for it. Every single time they made me come.

Remember: With a Vanessa Vale book, one cowboy is never enough. In this smokin' hot series, each heroine gets an extra helping (or two) of Grade-A Beefcake.

Start the series today!
Sir Loin of Beef is available NOW!

Amazon ⇢ https://amzn.to/2xtPoA6
Nook ⇢ http://bit.ly/2xsdFqq
Kobo ⇢ http://bit.ly/2NkoYM3
Apple ⇢ https://apple.co/2IQ2rBg
Google Play ⇢ http://bit.ly/2OwLI8a



My Reviews for #1 - #4:

Vanessa Vale's "Sir Loin of Beef" is the first tale in the new Grade-A Beefcakes series. A sexy one-handed read! Duke and Jed are yummy! Just their dirty talk put me over the edge, let alone the hot nookie scenes. The back history and other storyline make it a complete read. I can't wait to meet the next beefcakes!

4.5 out of 5 stars

Vanessa Vale's "T-Bone" is the second tale in the Grade-A Beefcakes series. Tucker and Colton may just be Vanessa Vale's hottest sex sandwich yet! The naughty scenes are exceptionally hot, hot, hot! I love Ava's character too...she's a strong gal! Always love a strong leading lady. I can't wait to meet the next beefcakes!

5 out of 5 stars

Vanessa Vale's "Tri-Tip" is the third tale in the Grade-A Beefcakes series. Parker is a strong leading lady...she's the sheriff! Gus, Kemp, and Poe are the tasty tri-tip trio. Can I just take a minute to say that I always love how Vanessa Vale's lovers always feel the lightning for each other...they always know that they're the one. So amazing. Lots of very hot nookie as always. Ready to read about the Porter House beefcakes next!

4.5 out of 5 stars

Vanessa Vale's "Porterhouse" is the fourth tale in the Grade-A Beefcakes series. Porter and Liam are some hot beefcakes! The sexy times are amazing as usual. The storyline is interesting and I like how this story fits with the rest of the series. Each tale is connected, but individualized, so it doesn't feel repetitive. Ready to read the final tale, "Skirt Steak" coming in April!

4.5 out of 5 stars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reviews for The Bellator Saga: The First Trilogy by Cecilia London

6 Days Until Rhapsody by Cecilia London

Promo for The Hellions Ride Series by Chelsea Camaron