Promo for Shifting Gears by Alycia Taylor

Shifting Gears RB Banner

ShiftingGearsMed

Synopsis

My name is Kate and I'm currently pre-med thanks to my parents who have pushed me to be a physician. My mom's a surgeon and my dad's a physician so they expect a lot out of me. The problem is I don't want to be a doctor but I don't want to let them down. So that's why I'm in this current situation. However, one day I'm volunteering as a candy-striper at St. Mary of Egypt Medical Center and that's when I meet Eli...

He's tattooed, overconfident and downright sexy. He's also an illegal underground racer. Someone I'd never bring home to my parents but he's determined to change that.

Do I go out of my safe-zone and open my world to something knew? Or do I go on my current path to please my parents?

OUAA_Header_KindleUnlimited

Amazon US I Amazon UK

Giveaway

a Rafflecopter giveaway

AuthorLinks

OUAA_SocialMedia_Facebook

tour-host-ouaa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review for Guilty Condolence by Kimberly N. Dean

Review for Reap What You Sow by A.R. Von

Promo for Playing With Fire by Emily Robertson