Review for Lila Monroe's Mr. Right Now

Kim's Review

Lila Monroe's "Mr. Right Now" is a great read. This book is so funny I was laughing out loud so many times my kids were looking at me like I was crazy. Maggie is back home at 29 after her new bakery in Brooklyn closes after a TV chef moves in down the street. An old high school acquaintance gives her a job to make a cake for an engagement party. She takes the job.  What she doesn't expect is the reaction of them women when she shows up with 40 inches of male anatomy. She confused which cake the woman asks for. She takes it and runs... which would be good if she didn't fall down, face first in the cake. What happens next made me laugh so hard I nearly peed myself. What happens? Find out in this HILARIOUS read!!!

5 out of 5 stars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reviews for The Bellator Saga: The First Trilogy by Cecilia London

6 Days Until Rhapsody by Cecilia London

Promo for The Hellions Ride Series by Chelsea Camaron