Excerpt Reveal for Forever Cursed by Sarah J. Pepper

Title: Forever Cursed
Author: Sarah J. Pepper
Genre: New Adult Fantasy Romance
Editor: Nadine Winningham
Publisher: Neximus Publishing
Photographer: Wilcoxon Photography
Makeup: Platinum Imagination Hair and Makeup Hosted by: Lady Amber's PR
Blurb: Captain James
Peter may as well be imprisoned on Neverland with us for he consumes Miss Bell’s thoughts, stealing her away from me. His retaliation is a constant threat of which we cannot escape. Even so, that pathetic excuse of a man is the least of my worries.
Corrupt and vile creatures rule this tiny spit of land, brought here by fairies, by Miss Bell.
Whether she admits it or not, she needs my protection. Yet, I catch her glancing at my severed arm with pity in her eyes. She thinks of me as weak, injured, and any number of inadequacies. Feck. I will not stand for it! I will protect her even if it costs me my life.
Miss Bell
Captain James makes no attempt to shield the darkness harbored in his eyes, like he wants me—needs me—to see what most people do. Ruthlessness. Turmoil. Devastation.
“Remember that the same hand I use to caress your delicate skin has been stained with the blood of my enemies,” he says, cupping my cheek. “Do not assume my affection for you is something others have experienced. Understood, Miss Bell?”
I understand. Hell, I am counting on it. Peter would rather see me dead than in the arms of another, and I have no intention of dying—especially not when Captain James makes me feel so alive.
Award Winning Author, Sarah J. Pepper, specializes in fantasy and paranormal romance. She unveils the beauty of love in her new adult/young adult novels. Her works envelope dark, paranormal romance - think "happy ever after" but with a twisted, dark chocolate center. Real-life romance isn't only filled with hugs, kisses, bunnies, and rainbows. True-love can be more thoroughly described in times of darkness and tribulation. It's in those harsh moments where you see what a person is truly capable of - both the good and bad. Sometimes prince-charming isn't always on time, and the glass slipper is a little snug. However, it doesn't mean Charming is not Mr. Right, and who says every shoe is the perfect fit? Get a glimpse inside her head at www.sarahjpepper.com.
Author Links:
Buy Links: 
Neverland Evermore: http://amzn.to/2x4lSSt
Forever Cursed: http://amzn.to/2xBpkWz
Bell may try to conceal the sharp intellect hiding in those jade-colored eyes, but I saw it shimmer. It was like a flash of lightning. There was so much to see in that burst of light in such a short amount of time one could hardly catch it all, much less react to the danger it brought.
And then she smiled.
Bloody hell, that smile revealed everything and nothing. It was the same when she was pissed off as when she was enjoying herself. It made her wildly unpredictable. I didn’t know what she’d say or what her next move would be.
I could only react.
And by God, I reacted to her. Every morsel of my being reacted to her. Every. Fecking. Morsel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reviews for The Bellator Saga: The First Trilogy by Cecilia London

6 Days Until Rhapsody by Cecilia London

Promo for The Hellions Ride Series by Chelsea Camaron