Promo for Eff This Diet by Krissy V.

EFF THIS DIET
by Krissy V.


BLURB:
“Big girl you are beautiful”

It feels like Mika is singing about me when I hear his song, except I’m not beautiful … I’m just fat!

When someone asks you to describe yourself, I bet you say, ‘blonde, brunette, tall, short.’ I just say fat.

You can picture me now: blonde, medium height, and fat. I didn’t want to be fat, no one ever does, but I am, and I have to either live with it or do something about it.

Believe me, I have tried to do something about it. I think I’ve spent enough money at ‘Fat Club’ over the last few years that I could have paid for liposuction AND a couple of tummy tucks.

So, enough about me. This is my story, and I hope you enjoy it.

AVAILABLE ON AMAZON!

SNIPPETS:

#1.
I know we’re friends, but come on, when you see someone that gorgeous in barely any clothes, you’re going to think about how he is under the engine, if you know what I mean. He gets my engine started all the time.
#2.
So, it has been a VERY long time since my lady garden saw some action. You all know about Charlotte’s web, well I’ve got Kayleigh’s web!

AUTHOR BIO:
I hated English at school! Really hated it! I gave up on English Literature in fourth year because I hated writing stories; couldn’t make them up to save my life. I hated writing precis and I was horrendous at grammar. Having lived in Norway when I was younger, English was my second language.
When I received my iPad six years ago I started reading on the kindle app and wrote to an author about how much I enjoyed her book. That opened up the whole facebook author world to me. I started reviewing books (ironic, right?)  and then started beta reading (even more ironic) after pointing out some big mistakes in a book plot I was reviewing before release.
I realised I had a story in me, yeah I know everyone says that, but I really believed I did. Fourteen books later …. Welcome to the world of Krissy V!

SOCIAL MEDIA:
Sign up for Krissy V's Newsletter: https://www.krissyvauthor.com/
Book Group #NaughtyAngels:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/423474977802230  
Amazon: http://amzn.to/2wZCut6

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reviews for The Bellator Saga: The First Trilogy by Cecilia London

6 Days Until Rhapsody by Cecilia London

Promo for The Hellions Ride Series by Chelsea Camaron