Review for The Secret Invasion by Jon D. Zimmer

Note: This is NOT a romance, although it does have some romance/erotic elements.

My Review

Jon D. Zimmer's "The Secret Invasion" is an interesting paranormal read with some romance/erotic elements. The mythology is an innovative one, like nothing I've ever read before. I don't read too much in this genre, so I have little to compare it to, but it was like an action version of "Calculating God" by Robert J. Sawyer. There's never a dull moment and I couldn't put it down. I liked the characters, although the leading man, Michael, seems like a bit of a shallow guy at times - maybe that's how scientists are in real life though! I'd definitely read more from Zimmer.

4 out of 5 stars

http://www.amazon.com/Secret-Invasion-God-Chronicles-Book-ebook/dp/B00SXOLO3C/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reviews for The Bellator Saga: The First Trilogy by Cecilia London

6 Days Until Rhapsody by Cecilia London

Promo for The Hellions Ride Series by Chelsea Camaron