Review for Things in Ditches by Jimmy Olsen

Note: This is a murder mystery, not a romance novel.


My Review

Jimmy Olsen's "Things in Ditches" is an innovative murder mystery. I love the premise. Just the way the story opens is really excellent. For any women who've put things back together after an emotional affair by their man, this is a triumphant read. There is a whole ensemble cast of characters and the imagery created for the different players is vivid and enthralling. I don't usually read in this genre, so I don't have much to compare it to, but I think it's great. Kind of like a Quentin Tarantino movie to me.

4 out of 5 stars

http://www.amazon.com/Things-Ditches-Jimmy-Olsen-ebook/dp/B0045OUHSM/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reviews for The Bellator Saga: The First Trilogy by Cecilia London

6 Days Until Rhapsody by Cecilia London

Promo for The Hellions Ride Series by Chelsea Camaron