Promo for Exhibition by Nicolette Hugo

It's not what you show, it's what you hide.
Title: Exhibition
Author: Nicolette Hugo
Publisher: Momentum
Series: Unchained Vice (standalone)
Genre: Erotic Romance/Erotica
It's not what you show, it's what you hide...

Grace Cantrell is a self-destructive exhibitionist uncomfortable in her own skin. Jason Wright is a fine-art photographer living life from behind his lens.

When Grace agrees to be the centerpiece for Jason's next gallery show, she unlocks his creative muse and dark sexual cravings. As Grace and Jason come together in a fusion of passion and art, they find themselves slowly breaking out of their carefully constructed cages, forcing Grace to confront the ghosts of her past.

As Jason captures what he most wants on film, can he capture it in real life? And can Grace risk exposing more than just her skin?
Amazon: US I UK I AU I CA
“Does anyone actually like you when they meet you?” Grace challenged.

“I think I like you like this.” Jason laughed. “Not like last weekend when the cat had your tongue.”

“If only I could say the same.”

“You like me. I’m sure of that.”

“Yeah?” Her brow quirked. “What part of this exchange is leading you to this great understanding?”

“Because I walked over here staring right at your crotch.” He looked her straight in the eyes. “And I think you not only knew … but you liked it. Being the exhibitionist that you are. Such nice red panties, Kiki. Are they wet?”

She closed her eyes and breathed in deep. It was all she could do to still the erotic shiver. 

“Know what else I think?” Voice low, he didn’t wait for her to answer. “I think you’d like to hike your skirt up and show yourself to me. Right here, right now. Wouldn’t you?” 
OTHER BOOKS IN THIS SERIES
DOWNLOAD FOR FREE
A rampant bibliophile with a habit that could break the bank, Nicolette Hugo writes to savour her many lives. She loves exploring characters that move between light and dark in stories that bruise. She resides in cosmopolitan Sydney living on a love of indulgence, cats and corsets.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reviews for The Bellator Saga: The First Trilogy by Cecilia London

6 Days Until Rhapsody by Cecilia London

Promo for The Hellions Ride Series by Chelsea Camaron