Promo for Tank's Pearl (Devil's Iron MC #1) by GM Scherbert


Tank's Pearl
A Devil's Iron MC Story
by GM Scherbert
Genre: Biker Erotic Romance, MC Romance


Order on Amazon: http://amzn.to/1Im62o0
Add to your TBR: 
https://goo.gl/7r47OY

My husband committed suicide two years ago. Leaving me with two small kids I thought my life couldn't get worse. Then, I meet Tank, I fought the attraction that I felt for him. Giving into it might be the best thing that has ever happened to me. As it turned out I was wrong, our worlds do not play well together. 
Tank 
The first night I saw Pearl, I knew I wanted her. What I was not ready for, was her fighting against this attraction we have. I want her, I don't care that she has kids, or that she doesn't know shit about the type of life I have. She thinks that the fact that she's ten years older than me is an issue... it’s not. But the biggest thing she's mistaken on is the fact that she thinks this thing between us is just a casual thing. She will be mine and there is almost nothing that could happen to come between us. 
Or is there? 

This is part one in the Devil’s Iron MC series. 
WARNING: contains explicit situations and graphic violence



Author GM Scherbert was born on a brisk late April morning. She grew up in a small town in the Midwest but, quickly decided that was not the life for her. She quickly moved away for college and thought better of returning to that small town on a long term basis. City living is the life for her.
Her day job working with people on the Autism spectrum keeps her on the go most of the time. That is when her two small daughters and husband are not pulling her in different direction.
Author GM Scherbert is the kind of gal who is quirky, unique, smutty, hard to hate, harder to love. She has taken her love for telling stories to the next level by putting her hat in the romance writing game. If you are interested in romance with twists and some darker themes Author GM Scherbert will be right up your alley.
Author Media Links



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reviews for The Bellator Saga: The First Trilogy by Cecilia London

6 Days Until Rhapsody by Cecilia London

Promo for The Hellions Ride Series by Chelsea Camaron