Review for Will Game for Cookies (For the Win #1) by Allyson Lindt



Free on KU!


Andi’s been denied funding—again—to expand her cookie business, and walked in on her boyfriend screwing another woman. Saying she’s had better days is an understatement.

Kane and Isaiah, her online gaming partners and the cutest couple ever as far as Andi’s concerned, know exactly how to cheer her up. They’re thinking road trip to Las Vegas, compete in a national first person shooter competition for a cash grand prize, and find her a one night stand to take her mind off her cheating ex.

Andi’s all in... except she’s not sure she can seduce a random hookup. Isaiah and Kane offer to give her some hands-on experience. With each new lesson, it becomes harder for Andi to remember the guys are just friends.

If Andi can’t put some distance between their seductive three-way hookups and her heart, it will cost their team the competition, and she’ll lose two of the best friends she’s ever had.

Warning: Contains two sexy boyfriends hoping to add their best friend to their relationship, obscure gaming references, and a woman exploring the boundaries of her pleasure.

My Review

Allyson Lindt's "Will Game for Cookies" is the first book in the new For the Win series. Let me just say first and foremost, no one - and I mean no one - writes a smart M/M/F menage as well as Allyson Lindt! The gaming and the situations could have come straight out of my real life - it's that well-written. The sex is beyond amazing. Mmmm....mmmm....mmmm....more please! I can't wait to read about Julie and Dante (do they connect? OMG!) in the next book!

5 out of 5 stars


Excerpt

He trailed a finger along the back of my neck, lightly enough to send a pleasant chill down my spine. “What kind of things are you saying online that you’ve never done in real life?”

“Like, most of it.” I wanted to close my eyes and sink into Isaiah’s touch. I couldn’t make eye contact with Kane, so that helped the impulse. I resisted the urge and studied my feet instead.

Kane rose and closed the distance between us. Finger under my chin, he forced my gaze to his. “Be specific.”

What did he want me to say? “My sex life has been limited to lying on my back, guy thrusting between my legs until he’s done, then him rolling over and passing out while I finish myself off.” 

The words spilled out with more force than I intended, carried on the pent-up frustration of having lived the story.

“I’d like to see that sometime.” Isaiah’s breath caressed my ear, chasing away the lingering traces of anger that came with the memories.

I let out a shaky breath. “My sexual frustration?”

“You finishing yourself off.” He kissed the back of my neck so lightly, I almost thought I imagined it.
My breath caught, and I struggled to bring my libido under control before it got ideas of its own. 

“This is still about training, right?” Part of me wished I hadn’t asked. Wanted to get lost in the moment and pretend it was anything but innocent banter among friends. I’d just had my heart ripped out, though. I wasn’t ready for that again.

“Sure. Of course.” Isaiah rested his hands on my hips. “If you’re worried about being uncomfortable when you get back to random-stranger-guy’s room, maybe we can ease you into looking forward to it.”
I bit the inside of my cheek. This was the bit where I should tell them we needed our sleep. And I might have, if it weren’t for the flames racing through my veins, and every inch of my skin pleading for a hands-on taste of being eased into. “What did you have in mind?”

Kane shook his head and dropped his hand. “Not us. You. What is it you’re afraid of failing at? Be specific.”

“Everything.” I couldn’t make myself form actual descriptive sentences. It really was different in real life. Over chat, I heard their voices, but there were no expressions. No actual contact. No visual cues that the moment was disappointing. Over chat, everyone enjoyed it, because it was all fantasy.

Everything is vague.” Kane looked me over. Everywhere his gaze fell, the desire to be touched followed. “For instance, have you ever had a guy strip you down a piece of clothing at a time, and visually drink in that gorgeous body of yours?”

My answer stuck in my throat, as images and phantom sensations accompanied his question. My nipples tightened against my bra, begging to be freed. “No,” I managed.

Kane tucked a finger inside the waistband of my jeans and glided it, caressing my skin. “Would you like to?”
******************************************

About Allyson Lindt

Allyson Lindt is a full-time geek and a fuller-time contemporary romance author. She prefers that her geeky heroes come with the alpha expansion pack and adores a heroine who can hold her own in a boardroom. She loves a sexy happily-ever-after and helping deserving cubicle dwellers find their futures together.

Find Allyson Lindt Online
Website: http://allysonlindt.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Allyson-Lindt/116062025108551
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AllysonLindt
Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7024176.Allyson_Lindt
Amazon author page: https://www.amazon.com/author/allysonlindt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reviews for The Bellator Saga: The First Trilogy by Cecilia London

6 Days Until Rhapsody by Cecilia London

Promo for The Hellions Ride Series by Chelsea Camaron