Sale for The Invitation Boxed Set by Roxy Sloane


The Invitation Boxed Set
by Roxy Sloane

NEW & ONLY 99c

  

☆☆☆ Three bestselling books in one hot, sexy collection! ☆☆☆

The Invitation Boxed Set by Roxy Sloane is only 99c!!!

US:  
http://amzn.to/1PfECBh
UK:  http://amzn.to/1Qnr2Lc

Welcome to your wildest fantasy...
The invitation arrives out of nowhere. No name. No address. Just one simple challenge.
'Play with me.'

The games are intoxicating, each one more thrilling than the last. And pleasure is the ultimate prize.
He knows my secrets. He sees my darkest desires. He can drive me to ecstasy -- and I don't even know his name.

This is your invitation. Now it's your turn to decide.
Are you ready?

Contains all three parts of the sizzling INVITATION series: THE INVITATION, THE INVITATION: SURRENDER, and THE INVITATION: RELEASE.

*17+ This book contains spanking, hot sex, and mind-blowing orgasms*

Just in case you missed it, here's Kim's review of "The Invitation":
All I have to say about this book is... Holy F****** S***. I so need the next book NOW! It's HOT HOT HOT! This prequel has me wanting the rest of the story. I want to go to the writer and beg her for the rest this is so good. I can't wait for the two weeks for it to come out! Go out and get this NOW if you want a short, hot, steamy read!!!!
5 out of 5 stars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reviews for The Bellator Saga: The First Trilogy by Cecilia London

6 Days Until Rhapsody by Cecilia London

Promo for The Hellions Ride Series by Chelsea Camaron