Promo for Sotia Lazu

Subscribe to Sotia Lazu's newsletter for great freebies like Cherry Christmas!
http://eepurl.com/byr5ub

Also, Vampire Cherry #3 is on sale for 99 pennies right now! https://www.amazon.com/Cherry-Pie-Vampire-Book-ebook/dp/B01JH7H04K/


My Review

Sotia Lazu's "Cherry Christmas" is the #3.5 tale in the Vampire Cherry series, but you can read it as a standalone, I did. It's available through her newsletter. It's a great little holiday MFM menage. I love that they communicate mentally, makes for some hot scenes. I need to read the rest of the series! I will definitely be checking out more from this author. 

4.5 out of 5 stars


*********************

From the Author

First and foremost, I hate mornings. Also, I write.

Making do with Greek reality while writing (and mostly thinking) in English. Sappy movies make me bawl like a baby, and I wish I could take in all the stray dogs in the world. I share my life and living quarters with my husband, our son, and two rescue dogs—one of which may be part-pony.

I love writing romances with a twist and urban fantasy novels, always with vivid erotic elements. My favorite characters are not conventional hero-material at first glance, and I enjoy making them fight for their happiness.



Comments

  1. Thank you for the promo and your lovely words :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review for Guilty Condolence by Kimberly N. Dean

Review for Reap What You Sow by A.R. Von

Promo for Playing With Fire by Emily Robertson