Promo for Trust Me Forever by Josie Bordeaux

Title:  Trust Me Forever
Author: Josie Bordeaux
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Release Date: May 26, 2017
Would you risk it all for your one true love? Alex. The one boy who'd broken my heart. He promised he'd come for me… But he never did. Faced with a choice, I succumbed to a life I never wanted. Now I’m on the run. The goal: buy a fake passport and get out of the country. Then I ran into him. The skinny, shy boy was all grown up. Sexy, confident, and promising me everything I'd always dreamt of having with him. Could I trust him with the truth? With my heart? Again?
Louise from Goodreads - “This was a great read that I devoured from start to finish and would happily recommend to other.”
Brandy Paige from Goodreads - “....Trust me kept me on the edge of my seat I didn't know what was going to happen love being surprised not predictable when we get to know the heroine's secret and what she’s been hiding from the hero my heart bleed for her and what she had to go through.”
Listening to Alex say that he had always thought of me tugged at my heart. Could that really be true? Alex. If it hadn’t been for seeing both Jay and then Granny, I might not have believed it. Granny was unmistakable. There was no way I’d ever forget her. Time might have aged her appearances, but to me she’d held onto her timeless beauty as the grandmotherly figure I’d loved so much. Then there was Alex. I had stared at him and thought of the possibilities of him being my Alex. Really my first real love. My best friend from way back when.  More than anything, I wanted to open the door. However, doing that would open the wounds that now were faded scars. I had waited for him after we moved. He had promised he’d come for me.
Josie Bordeaux spends her days writing romance novels that revolve around friendships, sizzling attraction, and steamy sex scenes. Josie’s addiction to iced coffee and strawberry Twizzlers keep the stories flowing and gives her the energy she needs to run her kids to all their after-school activities and burn the occasional dinner she attempts to cook. She enjoys spending time down at the beach with her family. You can connect with Josie on Facebook at facebook.com/authorjosiebordeaux or on Instagram @joswritenow. Sign up for her newsletter on her website – www.josiebordeaux.com and enter her monthly newsletter drawing for a gift card.
HOSTED BY:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reviews for The Bellator Saga: The First Trilogy by Cecilia London

6 Days Until Rhapsody by Cecilia London

Promo for The Hellions Ride Series by Chelsea Camaron