Promo for Securing Kiera’s Love by PJ Fiala

Title: Securing Kiera’s Love
Author: PJ Fiala
Genre: Adult Contemporary Romance
Publisher: Rolling Thunder Publishing
Hosted by: Lady Amber's PR
Blurb:
Can love be renewed after a thirty-year separation?
David Haggerty longed for many years for his lost love, Kiera. Now in his fifties he believes it will never happen. He’s been married and divorced and now finds solace in his security business.
Kiera loved David with all her heart, but life took over. She was the only one who could save her father’s life. But, to do that, she had to leave David. Battered and broken, Kiera sees David again after more than thirty years. Will he forgive her? Can he?
Writing has been a desire my whole life.  Once I found the courage to write, life changed for me in the most profound way. Bringing stories to readers that I'd enjoy reading and creating characters that are flawed, but lovable is such a joy.
When not writing, I'm with my family doing something fun.  My husband, Gene, and I are bikers and enjoy riding to new locations, meeting new people and generally enjoying this fabulous country we live in.
I come from a family of veterans. My grandfather, father, brother, two sons, and one daughter-in-law are all veterans. Needless to say, I am proud to be an American and proud of the service my amazing family has given.
Author Links:
Amazon Author Page: http://amzn.to/2oPfOcY
Buy Link:

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Reviews for The Bellator Saga: The First Trilogy by Cecilia London

6 Days Until Rhapsody by Cecilia London

Promo for The Hellions Ride Series by Chelsea Camaron