Review for God Steps by Marlene Hershey

Note: This is NOT a romance, this is a collection of Christian quotes.


Click here to watch a video about this book.

My Review

Marlene Hershey's "God Steps" is a collection of Christian quotes. The quotes are written in the form of proverbs. It's a beautiful view of the author's personal spiritual journey. Perhaps her walk will help you with your walk. I know some of these proverbs embody exactly what I have learned on my journey. My favorite quotes are: 

"We are echoes of God's love within us."
"Those who attempt to belittle cannot destroy the heart of one who owns his self-worth."
"Appeasement with the loss of self-identity does not build character."

4 out of 5 stars


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review for Guilty Condolence by Kimberly N. Dean

Review for Reap What You Sow by A.R. Von

Promo for Playing With Fire by Emily Robertson