Review for Murder on a Stick (Pete Culnane Mystery #3) by S.L. Smith

Note: This is NOT a romance, it's a mystery.





My Review

S.L. Smith's "Murder on a Stick" is the third Pete Culnane mystery, but you can read it as a standalone, I did. I thought it was very interesting. I don't usually review mysteries, so I don't have much to compare it to, but to me, it read like a CSI episode. The descriptions were very vivid and detailed, yet it wasn't overly detailed (good thing - because that can get boring). Basically, I just kept reading and reading - couldn't put it down. I wanted to know whodunnit!

4 out of 5 stars






Here's S.L.:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review for Guilty Condolence by Kimberly N. Dean

Review for Reap What You Sow by A.R. Von

Promo for Playing With Fire by Emily Robertson