Birthday Sale! Jacquelyn Ayres!





Box Set:

Goodbye Caution: 

Goodbye Secrets:

Goodbye Uncertainty:

Goodbye Reservations:

Just in case you missed it, here's my review of #1-#3:

Jacquelyn Ayres' "Lost & Found" series is nothing short of amazing! It's so erotic and steamy. I couldn't put it down...I had to know how it would end! I was up until 4:30am finishing #2! I laughed, I cried, I read one-handed...everything masterfully rolled into one incredible series. When you start into #1, you think things are moving a little fast and are a little jumbled, but wait for it, that's part of the plot! I have such a book hangover...nothing is going to compare to this for a loooong time. I can't wait for the Prequel to the series, "Goodbye Reservations," which is coming soon!

5 out of 5 stars

My review of #4:

Jacquelyn Ayres' "Goodbye Reservations" is part one of the prequel to the Lost & Found Trilogy. You definitely want to reread the trilogy first before reading this. I was fresh off of reading the trilogy recently and picked up on so many small details I might have missed if I hadn't read it recently. We get to see what Grayson is like before everything that goes down in the trilogy, which is very interesting! And Becca, well, if you thought she was deeply flawed during the trilogy - well - you get to see even more of her flaws and history here. I am so torn - I want to keep reading this series, but I don't know if I can handle complete heartbreak! I'll probably read the next one with one eye closed!

4.5 out of 5 stars


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reviews for The Bellator Saga: The First Trilogy by Cecilia London

6 Days Until Rhapsody by Cecilia London

Promo for The Hellions Ride Series by Chelsea Camaron