Promo for Knight Protector by Rue Allyn

Knight Protector - Tour Banner.jpg

BOOK INFORMATION

TITLE – Knight Protector SERIES (& Book #) – The Knight Chronicles AUTHOR – Rue Allyn GENRE – Scottish Medieval Romance, historical romance PUBLICATION DATE – Feb. 15, 2016 LENGTH (Pages/# Words) – 146 pages PUBLISHER – Crimson Romance
NOTE - The books do not need to be read in order.

Knight Protector - Cover1

BOOK SYNOPSIS

Blackmailed into marriage with her family’s enemy then swiftly widowed, Lady Sorcha is left in charge of a clan she hates as much as they hate her. She considers fleeing to her childhood home. Before she can decide, fate intervenes in the form of her husband’s twin—the one man she truly loved—the one man alive who betrayed her.
Sir Colin Marr left his highland home believing he would never again see the woman he loved. Returning in search of traitors to Scotland, he discovers Sorcha MacKai is now his brother’s widow. Colin convinces her to help him find the traitors, but can he convince her to trust him with her heart.

BUY & TBR LINKS


EXCERPT

Colin wanted her to believe that he was truly happy for her. And he was. It was just … Better nae put too much into precise thought, lest he speak his mind. 
“Regardless of my hopes, I may nae be able to return for some time,” he hedged, unable to admit even to himself how much he regretted leaving. If only she wasna to wed Brice. “Please, I beg you, grant me a kiss of peace to bless my travels?” 
“Of course. When Brice and I are married, I’ll have the Strathnaver priest say masses for you every week, as well.” 
“Thank you.” He stood, pulling her up with him.
She tilted her face, and he lowered his mouth to hers. 
He intended only the lightest brush of lips, but she lifted herself onto her toes in the same moment, and her soft flesh yielded beneath the added pressure. She opened, and impulsively, he took the chance to taste her, to lick and savor her sweetness.
Her arms went around his neck, and she answered his advance with an artless passion that he wanted to believe came from her heart. She trembled against him. He embraced her, crushing her breasts to his chest. Her tongue’s small forays tantalized him. Desire raced in his heart, and his head swam. Could she love me? How could that be? He dinna know, but he would share this joy with her for as long as heaven allowed. 
“Brother, release my betrothed.” Audible but slurred, the menacing whisper pricked his ears the way Brice’s blade stung Colin’s neck.

Author Logo - Rue Allyn

AUTHOR BIO

Author of historical, contemporary and erotic romances, I fell in love with happily ever after the day I heard my first story. (Yes, I was a precocious little brat who read at the age of two, but I could hear much earlier than that.) I studied literature for far too many years before discovering that writing stories was much more fun than analyzing them. Heck, as an author, I get to read the story before anyone else. I am happily married to my sweetheart of many, many years. My husband and I share our home with our cat Junior, who condescends to allow me to feed him and clean his litter box. (Junior only tolerates my husband's assistance when I am not available.) He occasionally permits me to pet him but demands my love and attention as his right (Junior, that is, not my husband. Although now that I think about it . . . . Let's just leave that an ambiguouse conundrum for readers to ask me about when you meet me.) To continue, I am in awe of Junior's feline ability to dominate with half a glance or a mere twitch of tail. Insatiably curious, an avid reader and traveler (me--not Junior).
I love to hear from readers about your favorite books and real life adventures. Crazy Cat stories are always welcome. You can send me your words of wisdom . . . Don't shake your head at me; all words are wise in one context or another. You can trust me on this; I'm an author. As I was saying, you can send your words of wisdom, humor, and friendship to me at contact@RueAllyn.com. Can't wait to hear from you.

AUTHOR FOLLOW LINKS


GIVEAWAY

Pendant and Earrings set
Knight Protector - Giveaway Item

CLICK HERE TO ENTER THE AUTHORS GIVEAWAY


This Event has been Organized & Hosted by 2016 Follow Button

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reviews for The Bellator Saga: The First Trilogy by Cecilia London

6 Days Until Rhapsody by Cecilia London

Promo for The Hellions Ride Series by Chelsea Camaron