Promo for Bound to You by Skylar Nightingale

Book: Bound to You
Author: Skylar Nightingale
Genre: New Adult Romance
Synopsis
Dear Nina,
Ever since I met you back stage at my concert, you penetrated my heart, and there was no turning back. 
Despite the fact that you told me you had a boyfriend, I still wanted you to be in my life, so I asked if we could remain friends. Unfortunately, he shattered your world forever when you caught him cheating on you. Although broken, I vowed to comfort you through it all. 
Your beauty’s so profound, inside and out, I wanted you to be in my music video. I was pleasantly surprised when you agreed to do it. During that time, our relationship grew, and I knew I wanted you in my life forever. Then you pulled away repeatedly, allowing the fear of getting hurt again to engulf you. 
Now, I’m damaged and alone, and don’t know how much more my heart can take. I need to know, are you going to keep me in your life or avoid another broken heart and run? 
I hope you choose me because I’m Bound to You. 
Love always,
Terry Rayborn
       
Meet the Author
Skylar Nightingale grew up in Syracuse, NY. She was a shy girl who internalized ideas and events into stories. Skylar discovered her talent when she was in 3rd grade. Her teacher had a writing contest to win a poster of a character from a Dr. Seuss book. The first time she lost, but when she realized what the teacher and the class were looking for, she won every writing contest after that. She continued to write poetry when she moved to Connecticut at the age of 15. When she moved to South Carolina, she entered a writing competition, coming in third against hundreds of writers. 
She has been called a talented and brilliant author by the editorial reviewer of the Pages of Sunshine blog. Her first published novel is called “Forbidden Acts.” Skylar Nightingale’s second New Adult Romance was released on April 5th.  
When Skylar isn’t behind her keyboard banging out amazing worlds and characters, she can be found spending time with her family, reading, or listening to music.
Facebook     Twitter    Goodreads   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reviews for The Bellator Saga: The First Trilogy by Cecilia London

6 Days Until Rhapsody by Cecilia London

Promo for The Hellions Ride Series by Chelsea Camaron