Promo for Bang by Lauren Rylie

Title: Bang
Author: Lauren Rylie
Genre: Erotic Romance
Release Date: December 21
Bane Vincent- ugh, just uttering his name causes acid to rise in my throat- is the biggest prick on planet Earth, and unfortunately, he's packing the biggest prick in the world in his pants, too. I only know that because I foolishly gave him my virginity when I was seventeen and he was nineteen.

Did I mention he's my older brother's best friend?

Prick and I haven't spoke to one another in almost five years...

Who knew a flat tire on the side of the interstate would bring him back into my life? Had I known my brother was going to send Bane to my rescue, I would have hitch hiked.

This won't end well...


ONLY 99¢ 

AMAZON * AMAZON UKAMAZON CA

A secret mother daughter duo under one name to bring you sweet & spicy (and funny) reads.


Hosted By:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reviews for The Bellator Saga: The First Trilogy by Cecilia London

6 Days Until Rhapsody by Cecilia London

Promo for The Hellions Ride Series by Chelsea Camaron