Promo for Christmas Calamity by Annelise Reynolds

Title: Christmas Calamity
Genre: Holiday Romance, RomCom
Cover Designer: Dark Water Covers
Hosted by: Lady Amber's PR 
Blurb:
Jane Grant hates Christmas because every year a new calamity awaits…
Jane’s being exiled from the Big Apple to Big Sky Country for the holiday season to help her boss’s best friend save his family’s ranch. She’s trading boardrooms for pastures and meetings for family gatherings. Unfortunately, her job is on the line a, and her luck has run out.
Colt Jackson is a hard working single dad at the end of his rope When he breaks down and asks his best friend for some help in hopes of saving his family’s legacy for his son, he never imagined his friend would send a prim and proper, walking, talking catastrophe his way.
With the holiday season throwing snowballs their way, will Jane and Colt be able to dodge them long enough to get the job done and the go their separate ways? Or will each Christmas Calamity change their luck for the better?
I spend my days working, my evenings with my two wonderful kids, and my nights are when the characters in my head are given free reign. The tagline for Phoenix Bar, "Beauty After the Burn", holds special meaning for me and really helped to give birth to the story. Like Phoenix, I've had to rebuild my life from the ashes. It's been a long journey with a roller coaster of emotions and stresses, but I can truly say where my life is now is more beautiful than where it was.
Author Links:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reviews for The Bellator Saga: The First Trilogy by Cecilia London

6 Days Until Rhapsody by Cecilia London

Promo for The Hellions Ride Series by Chelsea Camaron