Promo for Personal Foul by Hayley Faiman

Title: Personal Foul
Author: Hayley Faiman
Genre: Contemporary Romance 
Release Date: December 4, 2017
per·son·al foul
noun:
a rule violation involving illegal contact.
Violated. That’s how Trent makes me feel. But I can’t leave him. I owe him too much.
Illegal contact. That’s what it is the first time Cole touches me. Except, it doesn’t feel wrong.
I shouldn’t break the rules--and yet, I’m afraid that if I don’t, the personal foul will be called against me.
My future. My heart. My life is at stake. I can’t betray myself. I won’t. 
**Trigger Warning: Sexual Assault
1-Click Addict Support Group - “I love it when I am pleasantly surprised by a book. Hayley Faiman is a new to me author so I had no idea what to expect but I really enjoyed this one.”
Crystal, Goodreads - “Hayley scored a touchdown with this book.”
Daphne, Goodreads - “A winner from the first page.”
I was born and raised in California. My husband and I met when I was just 16. We were married a few years later, moving to Oregon while he was in the US Coast Guard. 
Texas is now where we call home, where our boots rest, and where we're raising our two little boys and a chocolate lab named Optimus Prime.
HOSTED BY:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reviews for The Bellator Saga: The First Trilogy by Cecilia London

6 Days Until Rhapsody by Cecilia London

Promo for The Hellions Ride Series by Chelsea Camaron