Promo for Call Girl by Pavan Kaur

Title: Call Girl
Author: Pavan Kaur
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: December 1st
Lexi
I work for a high-class company of call girls
Number one rule?
No Sex
Newest client: Ethan Knight
Personality conflicts?
Yeah, a major one. He’s an @sshole
He’s rude, and he wants me at all costs.

Ethan
I will never trust a woman again after my last mistake.
But now I’ve seen Lexi, and I want her.
But she works for a company that has rules.
You know what they say about rules, though. They are made to be broken.

They both have a past they want to forget. She is running while he is hiding.
Can they both fight for each other or are they just too damaged to fix?


ONLY 99¢ FOR A LIMITED TIME

AMAZON * B&N * iBOOKS

I am a book fanatic and avid reader, being an author is my passion in life.



Hosted By:
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reviews for The Bellator Saga: The First Trilogy by Cecilia London

6 Days Until Rhapsody by Cecilia London

Promo for The Hellions Ride Series by Chelsea Camaron