Excerpt for Shifted Anthology

~10 of Today's Hottest Authors Tell You 10 Shifted Stories~
J.L. McCoy - Brandy L. Rivers - Morgan Jane Mitchell - Emily Walker - Katie Salidas - 
V. Cantrell - Alexia Purdy - Magen McMinimy - J. Rose Alexander - Dicey Grenor
ON SALE FOR 99C - AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY
Amazon US I UK I CA I AU 
Blood Moon (SMVS, #5.5) by J.L. McCoy
Numb…I was numb. I didn’t know where I was being taken, but I didn’t much care at the moment. I was far away from the horrors the last five days had afforded me and anything was better than that…than them. Bruised, bloodied, beat to shit, and my soul utterly crushed, I walked away from that middle-of- nowhere airstrip in Podunk Purgatory a complete shell of the person I once was. I had experienced hell on earth and was shocked I’d lived through it. The things those monsters did to me…well, I was sure I’d have nightmares about my first night in captivity for the rest of my life. Certain experiences can change a person and I knew without a doubt that I would never be the same again. You could only take so much away from a person before there wasn’t anything worthwhile left.
This amazing anthology includes:

Blood Moon (SMVS, #5.5) by J.L. McCoy
~~~
Pretty Little Werewolf by Katie Salidas
 ~~~
Wolf's Fire by Dicey Grenor
 ~~~
Primal Hunger by Magen McMinimy
Facebook I Twitter I Blog 
 ~~~
Moonlight Calling by J. Rose Alexander 
~~~
In Too Deep by Brandy L Rivers 
~~~
The Shift by Emily Walker
~~~
More Than Survival by V. Cantrell 
~~~
Ardent (The ArcKnight Chronicles) by Alexia Purdy 
~~~
Twice Bitten by Morgan Jane Mitchell 

Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing <3
    ~Donna
    HTPromos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing info about our anthology.
    ~Dicey

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review for Guilty Condolence by Kimberly N. Dean

Review for Reap What You Sow by A.R. Von

Promo for Playing With Fire by Emily Robertson