Promo for Kara (Starkis Family #4) by Cheryl Douglas

Kara 

SF4 Release - Header Image

Title: Kara
Genre: Contemporary Romance
 Starkis Family #1 (Can be read as standalone)

WLK synopsis
 
Kara SF4 Cover
   
Kara Starkis is no stranger to stupid mistakes. At twenty-one she walked away from her fiancée days before their wedding and has regretted it every day since. A weekend of fun in the sun with Dustin leaves her with more questions than answers. But she needs to know… can he ever trust her again?
Dustin Matthews tried to forget Kara. He’s even tried hating her. But seeing her again reminds him how much he loved her. He never planned to let her back in his life, but now that he has, he’s not sure if he can move on without her.
But when Kara drops a bombshell that could change everything, can Dustin figure out how to forgive or will he choose to forget her?


Book Links


Kara SF4 Teaser


WLK Author Bio


Cheryl 

Douglas - Author Photo

When one door closes, another one opens. I closed the door to my business for the last time in 2011, which left me with a decision. What now? Find another location and move my nutrition business, go to work for someone else, or take a chance on my dream? I chose the latter and I’ve never looked back!
I’ve always loved reading and writing, but it wasn’t until I jumped in with both feet and decided writing would be my career, instead of just a hobby, that my muse woke up from her deep slumber.
It was like someone flipped a switch inside my head and stories just came pouring out. At the end of the day, I would often look at the keyboard and wonder, ‘Who the heck wrote that? ‘Cause I’m pretty sure it wasn’t me!’
I don’t write books. I tell stories, or rather, I allow my characters to tell their stories through me. I’m not a plotter, never have been, never will be. Why? Because I have no idea how the story will evolve and it’s not my place to manipulate it. My job is to get to know these characters, figure out what makes them tick, then follow their journey wherever it takes me.
When I’m not writing, I’m daydreaming. Thankfully, I have an understanding husband and son who know I’ll re-join the land of the living just as soon as my muse decides it’s quitting time. I don’t work for myself. I work for her. She’s the boss. And I’m okay with that.
Website: http://cheryldouglasbooks.com
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/cheryldouglasbooks
Twitter - https://twitter.com/CherylDouglasNN
Goodreads - https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/5761770.Cheryl_Douglas

promo button

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reviews for The Bellator Saga: The First Trilogy by Cecilia London

6 Days Until Rhapsody by Cecilia London

Promo for The Hellions Ride Series by Chelsea Camaron