Promo for The Voice Between My Legs Part 1 by Priya Grey

BT Banner TVBML Pt1

TVBML Pt 1 cover

Title:  The Voice Between My Legs Part 1 
Author: Ozlo & Priya Grey 
Book Tour: September 21 - 25 
Genre: Erotica/BDSM Romance 
Hosted by: S.B.B. Promotions

add-to-goodreads-button

Synopsis Logo
I’ve done things you might not agree with. You may not like me because of it. But if you lived through what I experienced, maybe you’d see things differently. I wasn’t going to let anyone get in the way of my new life…then I met him.
Cooper West is attractive, wealthy, and CEO of one of hottest companies in New York City. He can have any girl he wants… he chose me. I have to tell him about the things I’ve done…but how?
What would happen if you let the man of your dreams read your diary? Would he still want to be with you? I’m about to find out.

Buy 

Links
Amazon

Giveaway

Coming Soon
TVBML Pt 2 cover
Author Bio Logo
Author pic

Ozlo and Priya Grey are a husband and wife writing team. Their time is consumed with writing, re- writing, editing, and tinkering with Photoshop and WordPress.
When they step away from their desks, they enjoy long walks on the beaches of Southern California.

Author Links
facebook copytwitter
 

~ HOSTED BY ~

SBB Promotions LOGO Small Trans

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reviews for The Bellator Saga: The First Trilogy by Cecilia London

6 Days Until Rhapsody by Cecilia London

Promo for The Hellions Ride Series by Chelsea Camaron