Review for Lovely by Elizabeth SaFleur

Book: Lovely
Author: Elizabeth SaFleur
Genre: Contemporary erotic romance
Synopsis
Congressman Jonathan Brond has mastered his work, his reputation and the art of sexual domination while keeping his family’s political legacy intact. But a chance encounter with 19-year-old college student Christiana Snow promises an irresistible challenge, and something he’d given up on long ago – meeting someone honest.
After her disappointing freshman year, Christiana is about to declare “adventure bankruptcy” when the charismatic man proposes a summer of sensual, sexual submission. She jumps into his world of bondage, expensive lingerie and being taken, everywhere.
But, as he lures her into the Dominant/submissive relationship, they both learn how unforgiving Washington, DC really is. In a city that feeds on gossip and scandal, Christiana and Jonathan find it hard to keep their relationship intact – and secret. Yet, Jonathan knows that in a town of players, sometimes the only way to win is to introduce a new game. Neither imagines that falling in love would be the winning plan.

Kim's Review

Elizabeth SaFleur's "Lovely" is a great read. Christiana Snow is best friends with a socialite who takes her to events with her family. Her father is a journalist in Washington in the political circles. She literally runs into Congressman Brond who has taken over the seat for his father. He's trying to being his family name back with his hard work. What he's not expecting is a 21 yr old woman who has captured his undivided attention. Can they have a relationship without being found out. People would talk about their near 11 year age difference, let alone that they are in a committed BDSM relationship. Can they make it work? Can they hide from the press, including her father? What about her obsessed best friend? Find out this and more in this awesome read!!! 

4 out of 5  stars
Author Bio
Writing erotic romance is the most fun I’ve ever had. (Well, except for the research.)
Many of my books are set in Washington, DC, where I lived and worked many years, running a public relations firm. In my PR career I’ve been fortunate to encounter or represent some of the city’s powerful insiders. I write, tweet and post under my pseudonym, Elizabeth SaFleur, since my clients might be a little shocked at how their counselor spends her free time. Then again, perhaps they’d fear they provided inspiration. (I’ll never tell.)
Today, I live  in Virginia with my husband and furry child. Occasionally I’m separated from my laptop to indulge in dance classes and visit wineries and hiking trails with family and friends. If there were a house fire, I’d grab my dog, laptop and five-foot-long, regulation, Sally Rand ostrich feather fans — in that order. (Hubby knows the way out.)
I’m a member of the Romance Writers of America, Washington Romance Writers, and an ongoing student of fiction writing, as well as avid reader of general fiction and romance, especially the erotic kind.
If you’d like to connect elsewhere, please circle me on Google+ or connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Goodreads.
Honest reviews of my writing are always welcomed, and know I appreciate each and every reader.
http://www.elizabethsafleur.com/my-books/lovely/
Trailer


Giveaway

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Reviews for The Bellator Saga: The First Trilogy by Cecilia London

6 Days Until Rhapsody by Cecilia London

Promo for The Hellions Ride Series by Chelsea Camaron