Teaser for Prescott Lane's The Sex Bucket List


Mateo

Emerson’s a sexy mom of three.  

And if you call her a MILF, I’ll kick your ass.

She’s got a sex “to do” list, and I’m just the man to help her check some things off.

But this isn’t my story.  It’s hers.

Unfortunately for me, her story involves an ex-husband, a kid that hates me, and a pretty nice shot to my nuts.  She’s a woman who thinks too much, always with a plan, a list, but I’ve got a  list of my own. 


Emerson

Mateo likes to tease me that I have lists for my lists.  But I didn’t hear him complaining when he stumbled upon my Sex Bucket List.  

This is the story of how I brushed the cobwebs off my sex life, put myself back onto my list and not only fell in love with a younger man, but with myself, as well.

Grab a pen and make your own Sex Bucket List!

Add to GoodReads: https://goo.gl/GJUJnl

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reviews for The Bellator Saga: The First Trilogy by Cecilia London

6 Days Until Rhapsody by Cecilia London

Promo for The Hellions Ride Series by Chelsea Camaron