Promo for Dark Hearts by Franca Storm

Dark 

Hearts Banner DarkHearts_Cover 
  Add to Goodreads
Synopsis
When an alpha female assassin meets the ultimate alpha male, all bets are off. Rules will be broken….
~Damon~
She’s discovered my secret. My betrayal.
But I did it for her. To protect her. And I’d do it again. Whatever it takes to keep her safe.
But can she forgive me? Can she get past it? She’ll have to, because I’m not walking away.
We’ve been given a gift and I’m not letting that go. Not for anything.
And I’m not risking her. She’s benched from this mission. The mission that will end all of this.
I just hope my unholy alliance with Dean and Mark can hold up.
The stakes have never been higher.
This is our last stand.
~Alana~
He betrayed me to the man who rules my nightmares.
But I’m different now. I can see the bigger picture. I know he did it for me. For us.
I can find a way to accept it. But what I won’t accept is staying out of this mission. I’m going to be there to take Cartwright down, alongside them.
I’ve never been a woman who allows anyone to put her in the corner and that’s not about to change now.
We'll end this together.
I just hope we’ll all come out of it in one piece. I hope we’ll all survive it.
_________________________
Finish the intense ride with the final part in this erotic action thriller romance that has a bit of everything: a possessive alpha male billionaire, mystery, spies, a love triangle, intense passion and a tough female lead.
DarkHearts_Teaser1

Buy Links

ONLY $.99!!!

AMAZON * AMAZON UK

the series
BleedingLoveSeriesAd
Franca was born in Surrey, England and currently lives in Niagara Falls, Canada with her husband and their labrador, Rocky.
She is a long-time lover of erotica and romance novels, especially those with sexy-as-sin alpha males. She decided to try her hand at writing her own and writing romance is now her obsession and the perfect way to put her dirty mind to good use!
She writes stories about bad boys with big hearts! Her writing spans many different sub-genres of romance: contemporary, biker romance, paranormal romance, new adult, romantic erotica and romance suspense. She's got a ton of stories to tell and many more works up her sleeve.
She loves hearing from her readers, so please feel free to stop by and visit her at the links below:

Hosted By:
Hype PR PNG

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reviews for The Bellator Saga: The First Trilogy by Cecilia London

6 Days Until Rhapsody by Cecilia London

Promo for The Hellions Ride Series by Chelsea Camaron