Promo for The Last Shot by Sara Hubbard

Book: The Last Shot
Author: Sarah Hubbard
Genre: Contemporary Romance/ New Adult
Synopsis
Annie: As a child I was unwanted and unloved. Tossed aside until my maternal grandmother came to claim me. Life got better after that, and it got better still when I met Ethan Michaels, the boy down the street who was determined to make me feel like I mattered. At first he was my friend, but then he became much more. But love isn’t real. Not in my world.
When Ethan left to pursue professional hockey I had to make a clean break. I couldn’t wait for him to find someone better, couldn’t wait for him to break my heart. It’s better to leave than be left. But now he’s back, and I can't run from him anymore.
Worse…he won't let me.
Ethan: Annie Fraser owned me as a kid. She owns me still. When I got my first contract to play professional hockey I asked her to come with me, but she wouldn’t leave Rawdon, not while her grandmother was sick. I understood. Still, I wanted to stay together, do whatever I could to keep her.
But she wanted to run.
I loved her enough to let her.
Now I’m back in town and I’m pissed. I think I hate her. I’m sure of it. Until I see her… and those old feelings come rushing back. I won’t let her walk away again. I don’t care what it takes.
Buy Links
Excerpt
I want to defend Ethan, because Charlie's on the outside looking in and I don't like him thinking that Ethan is...whatever he thinks Ethan is. He can't know how Ethan helped pull me from the darkness that consumed me when I first came to this town. He made me smile, for the first time after my mom abandoned me. He spent all of his time just being there for me, loving me, making me feel like I mattered. On the outside and to the press he might look like a jackass but I know better. They only see the self-destructive Ethan. They don’t get to see the side I see, the side he seems to save just for me. 
Author Bio
Sara Hubbard is the author of romantic fiction. Her debut novel BLOOD, SHE READ released fall 2012 and was a NEORWA Cleveland Rocks winner and a RCRW Duel on the Delta finalist. Her first contemporary novel, Beautiful and Broken was an Amazon bestseller. Sara lives in Nova Scotia, Canada with her two children (four if you count her husband and her needy labradoodle) and works as a registered nurse.
 Social Links

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reviews for The Bellator Saga: The First Trilogy by Cecilia London

6 Days Until Rhapsody by Cecilia London

Promo for The Hellions Ride Series by Chelsea Camaron