Promo for Windward Secrets by K.A. Davis




Windward Secrets
Fiction:  Suspense, Mystery

At just over 67,700 words Windward Secrets is a fast paced mystery laced with humor, suspense, and a touch of the paranormal that will make the reader gasp at times, and soften their hearts at other times. 

When Claire McPherson booked Windward Cottage, for the annual reunion with three college friends, her biggest concern was whether they would like the weather-beaten, old Victorian on Cape Cod.  Claire, Diane, Jill, and Caroline are in for more than a little Right and R.   Windward Cottage has its own special powers of seduction.  After 35 years of friendship they thought they knew everything about each other, but the old house draws confessions out of each and leads them unwillingly into a 50-year-old mystery.

What was planned to be a vacation filled with fun, food, and reminiscing turns into one that will change their lives forever.  Who or what is trying to frighten them?  Only one woman’s stubborn determination keeps them at Windward Cottage when common sense tells them to leave.   Fear, danger, and unexplained events connect the four women to each other and to Windward Cottage.  Three of the women find their futures, and one finds her past. 

Readers will recognize someone they know in every character as Windward Secrets heightens their awareness of the heinous crime of human trafficking.


Insert your review here. Don’t forget to post it to
 Goodreads, Amazon, Barns & Noble or any other 
review sight. Please remove if you did not review


Blue Velvet
 (Emerson’s Attic Series #1)
Middle-grade historical fiction/adventure.

Smoke and Mirrors
(Emerson’s Attic #2)
Middle-grade historical fiction/adventure.
 
   

My name is Kathleen Andrews Davis and I live in the mountains of Central Pennsylvania with my husband and a horde of deer who insist on annihilating any attempts at gardening.   We are empty-nesters with two grown daughters and two beautiful grandchildren.
During my long and varied working life I did business writing including everything from press releases to policy and procedure manuals.  I served as managing editor of an in-house newspaper where I enjoyed every aspect of production including writing, photography, and even dummy layout.  From there, I moved into marketing pieces and business plans.
My favorite venture, however, was fourteen years in the Bed & Breakfast industry.  This was my passion.  When we left our lovely old Victorian it left a hole in my heart and I found myself with an indistinguishable yearning to be more and do more.  The little wheels in my head started turning and it dawned on me, if I liked commercial writing, why won’t I like creative writing?
Becoming a grandmother was the fuel that fed the fire, and I decided to leave my grandchildren a legacy of words that would outlast any other inheritance I could give.
My first two books in the Emerson’s Attic series, for middle-grade readers, were so much fun that I decided to give an adult novel a try.  I love stories about smart, mature women and the characters of Windward Secrets introduced themselves to me when I least expected it.  And so, I have found my new adventure and hope to learn and grow as an author.

The knitting needles have slowed, the flower beds (or what’s left of them) have weeds, my fishing rod leans lonely in a corner of the garage, and I can’t get enough of my grandchildren.
  

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Reviews for The Bellator Saga: The First Trilogy by Cecilia London

6 Days Until Rhapsody by Cecilia London

Promo for The Hellions Ride Series by Chelsea Camaron