Promo for Scorned (The Fallen Angelle Series #1) by Josephine Templeton


Scorned
The Fallen Angelle Series
by Josephine Templeton
Genre: Urban Fantasy



Angelle, God’s first Angel, fell from grace along with Satan. However, after thousands of years as Satan’s girlfriend, Angelle wants back into heaven and becomes human. Now she must atone for her sins and save as many souls as she damned while fighting vampires and demons. One more condition — she must remain celibate.

Jack, a vampire hunter, visits Angelle’s bar, and their attraction is instant. But after watching her walk away from a car accident, he’s convinced she’s a vampire and must die. When Angelle doesn’t burst into flames at sunrise, Jack joins her quest to save souls. The partnership is jeopardized when two of the Scorned Bride’s daughters enthrall him.

Angelle must save Jack from another dimension, but in doing so, she risks her salvation. Will Jack want to be saved by the time she finds him? And if they survive the Scorned Bride, can they survive each other?


As the youngest of nine children, I’ve learned a lot from my older siblings.  I’m still amazed at how different we are, but at the same time, how much alike.  I was the only child in the house by the time I reached high school.  So I had plenty of time to nurture my reading and writing skills.  My favorite author at the time was V.C. Andrews, and my first story was what is now known as fan fiction, with Indiana Jones as the main character.  In fact, one story I wrote had him switching planes in flight, and my mom pointed out that was impossible.  Who would have guess many years later that Harrison Ford would star in a movie in which he actually DID switch planes in flight (Air Force One, 1997)?!

I’m a member of HeartLa (the Baton Rouge chapter of Romance Writers of America) and have done freelance writing with Baton Rouge’s Town Favorites, Lafayette’s 008 Magazine, and Baton Rouge Parents Magazine.  I have four published novels under my wings (Convicted of Love – a historical romance, Forever Yours- a vampire romance, A Pirate’s Kiss – a historical romance and Scorned – an Urban Fantasy).

Author Media Links



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reviews for The Bellator Saga: The First Trilogy by Cecilia London

6 Days Until Rhapsody by Cecilia London

Promo for The Hellions Ride Series by Chelsea Camaron