Promo for Lawless



🔫
LAWLESS: MANLOVE EDITION🔫
5-Author Erotic Contemporary Romance Anthology
Meet the hardcore heroes of LAWLESS! They’re fearless, dangerous, big on revenge, and defiantly walk on the wrong side of the law. Although their morals may be compromised, their loyalty to that one man is never in question.

Our five hand-picked novellas are dark, dirty, and will make you see bad boys in a whole new light. From bikers to hitmen, these dangerous men won’t be satisfied until they have everything they came for—until they have him. 
70, 000 words

Monsters by James Cox
Sunshine and Snakes by L.J. Longo
Live or Die by Kai Tyler
$250,000 Love by Jessie Pinkham
Silent Devotion by Angelique Voisen 



Story Sample:
🔫 Live or Die by Kai Tyler 🔫

BLURB:
Zakhar 'Zak' Stone walked away from the life he once knew because staying had been too painful when the man he loved didn't love him back. Now he is an undercover agent and has been assigned to take down the one man he left behind.

Alexei Smirnov knows why Zak is back. The authorities have wanted to snare him for years. Now they’ve sent the one man he can’t resist. The man he should’ve claimed long ago. The same man who is back to betray him.
He’s going to give Zak a simple choice—live or die.

Author's Note: Live or Die is set in the Worlds End series universe.


EXCERPT:
Alexei settled back into his chair, hand still on the gun which now lay on the desk, his expression unreadable. “Start talking.”
Now that his undivided attention focused on me, my throat dried out, and my hands shook as the adrenaline ebbed in my veins. I needed a drink or two, perhaps something stronger to take the edge off.
When I’d agreed to this assignment, I hadn’t realized it would be so difficult to sit before him and do what I’ve done often for the past ten years—tell a series of made up stories to maintain my cover. Tell lies to Alexei.
My gaze bounced around the room while I worked saliva into a parched mouth and rubbed my hand over a perspiring neck.
Like a hawk, he watched every move I made, his eyes the color of an obsidian night. As if he could see through to my anxiety, see through to the man I hid from the world.
Then again, a little nervousness wasn’t a bad thing considering what I was about to tell him.
“Someone is trying to kill me,” I blurted out, wanting to get this done, no matter the outcome.
 “Ha.” He barked a short, ugly laugh. “Whoever it is will have to wait their turn. If anyone is going to kill you, it will be me.”
My mouth dropped open, and I gaped at him. “You want to kill me?”
“I’m thinking about it.” He didn’t even blink.
This was no joke. I stared at him as if he’d grown two heads. He might as well have been an alien for all I knew about him. Ten years had changed him into a bitter man.
I had loved him once.
And he wanted to kill me.
Talk about bad romance.
“What did you think would happen when you came back here?” he gritted out. “You’re a government agent, for fuck sake.”
Shit. Blood drained from my head. I blinked rapidly as all my muscles tightened.
No wonder he was so bloody pissed off. I would’ve reacted the same way if I’d been in his shoes. Government agents and cartel bosses didn’t make great bedfellows.
How the fuck did he find out about my job?


BUY LINKS
Paperback coming soon



CONNECT WITH KAI TYLER
Kai writes queer stories about dangerous men and fierce love.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reviews for The Bellator Saga: The First Trilogy by Cecilia London

6 Days Until Rhapsody by Cecilia London

Promo for The Hellions Ride Series by Chelsea Camaron