Promo for Whispers On The Potomac by Mia Villano




Title: Whispers On The Potomac 
Author: Mia Villano 
Genre: Erotic Romance 
Release Date: November 7, 2017 
Cover Designer: Buoni Amici Press 



Presidential candidate, Sebastian Reed is willing to risk it all for a secret.
My name is Sebastian Atticus Reed. I am the prince of the Democratic Party and the front-runner in the presidential campaign - the man who will “save the nation.”
But, I have a secret that could ruin everything.
Six years ago, Daria Stewart walked out of my life, with no explanation. No matter how hard I tried to find her, it was as if she had completely fallen off the face of the earth.
Until now.
Daria has unexpectedly walked back into my life, on the arm of the last person I would have ever expected.
Now that I’ve laid eyes on her again, I will do anything to get her back in my life - and my bed - no matter the cost. And when I become president, Daria will be my First Lady.
Whispers on the Potomac is the highly anticipated comeback novel by Mia Villano. This erotic romance is intoxicating, passionate, and full of shocking surprises.
Captivating you from the first page, you won't want to put his book down until the very end.





 




Mia Villano is an erotic romance writer. Her first published book Loving The Senator was a best seller and Amazons Hot New Release. Her passion for politics and mystery novels is evident in her own writing. When she's not writing, Mia enjoys spending time with her daughters, cooking and hiking.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reviews for The Bellator Saga: The First Trilogy by Cecilia London

6 Days Until Rhapsody by Cecilia London

Promo for The Hellions Ride Series by Chelsea Camaron