Promo for Power by Paige Fieldsted



Title: Power Struggle 
Author: Paige Fieldsted 
Genre: Erotic Romance 
Release Date: November 30, 2017 
Cover Designer: Concierge Literary Designs & Photography https://www.facebook.com/cldesignsky 



I gave up on love twenty years ago, when my fairytale ending was ripped out of my hands. These days I want hot sex, and that’s it. Jameson Beck is experienced, confident, and so sexy it should be a sin— a perfect distraction from the murder trial taking over my life. Now I’m expected to work with him every day and ignore his never-ending advances? Yeah, right. I can’t keep my distance, not even with Jameson threatening everything I’ve worked for the past ten years.
Olivia Roberts is the epitome of a blonde bombshell. She’s hot, feisty, and isn’t afraid to talk dirty. She fights me at every turn, but that only makes me want her more. Too bad she’s the one person standing between me and the partnership I’d do anything for. Now Olivia is making me question it all. I thought my career was enough. I thought I didn’t need love. But now I don’t think I can live without it.


 


 


Paige Fieldsted lives in Utah with her husband, son Mason, and Willy the pug. She has been writing for as long as she can remember and eventually pursued a career in journalism before leaving her job as a reporter for a job in communications, where the hours aren’t as long and the stress isn’t as high. When she’s not writing or working, Paige loves watching sports, especially football, cooking, having impromptu dance parties in the kitchen with her toddler, singing loudly in the car and reading.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reviews for The Bellator Saga: The First Trilogy by Cecilia London

6 Days Until Rhapsody by Cecilia London

Promo for The Hellions Ride Series by Chelsea Camaron